Thursday 11 May 2023

It's Been Such A Long Time

 I almost gave up on the hobby. Time restraints and a general meh attitude led to me putting everything away. Lists were drawn up, ready to sell everything I had, but thankfully my meh attitude stopped me from parting company with it all.

Time is a great healer, and I slowly got back into it as the weeks passed. I built a few plastic kits to start with, then returned to the club I used to attend. 

Hobbies are so important we don't realise how much we need them. Sitting quietly at my desk with a paintbrush in hand, with a podcast, or some music playing, I can drift away, and the stress of my world drifts away too.

So what am I up to?

Well, here's a rubbish video to let you know

It's good to be back.



3 comments:

  1. Yep, I know the meh feeling too well. Glad to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hobby is too ingrained in us. Sometimes we need a break or other things become a priority but we always come back to Wargaming. ¡Viva la muerte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back at it and enjoying it as well.

    ReplyDelete